Start of Ramadan
Ramadan Prayer Times
Taraweeh Prayers (20 Rakats)
By Usman Khan, Hammad Zakaria, Saad Zakaria
- 5 Daily Prayers and Taraweeh
- Daily Quran Tafseer 15 minutes before Isha
- Short hadith after Fajr every day
- Open session for Q&A after Dhur
- After Asar, Quran reading circle
- Saturday after Fajr Halaqa
- Sunday after Fajr Halaqa
Drive-Thru Iftar – Weekend only (Sat/Sun) – Sponsorship is open
Zakah & Fitra
- Please give your Fitrah & Zakah as early as possible during Ramadan
- Fitrah is a minimum of $10 per person and it should be given for every member of the family before the end of Ramadan.
Donate online here.
- The parking at MCNJ will be reserved for older and women on a first come first basis.
- If you are coming via I-287 or Rt1, park at 629 Amboy Ave (Previously known as Cyktor) Building lot on Walsh Avenue (Behind the building)
- Musallees praying 8 rakat’s of Taraweeh, please park at lots other than MCNJ
- Please see the attached parking map below
- Note: Please do not park in 7-Eleven parking
Covid Safety Precautions
Please avoid coming to the Masjid if you have:
- Underlying conditions like Asthma, Diabetes, etc.
- If you have traveled outside to/from pandemic states or internationally.
- If you are experiencing COVID like symptoms (cold, runny nose, fever, chills, cough, sore throat)
- If you tested for COVID and waiting for results.
Please follow the safety procedures below:
- The face mask is required to enter the Masjid
- Bring personal prayer rug
- Follow the minimum distance guidelines
- The congregation is limited to only 150 people first come first basis
- Due to limited capacity, only Adults are allowed
- Please leave the Masjid after salah
- Complete registration and liability waiver form
- Follow volunteers instructions
- MCNJ CONTACT REGISTRATION AND WAIVER FORM
We look forward to seeing all of you at the Masjid and getting to meet all of you personally. We ask Allah SWT that you and your families have a blessed Ramadan. Aameen