Ramadan Mubarak, Ramadan Kareem to all.
The moon of Ramadan was not sighted locally and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Therefore, Hijri Calendar Committee has decided to complete 30 days of Shaban and accordingly Thursday, May 17, 2018, will be the first of Ramadan 1439h.
May Allah Subhanahu wa ta’ala enable us to take benefit of this blessed month.
Ramadan Prayer Times
Ramadan 1439 AH Timetable (click to download)
Iqamah Timings For Ramadan
Fajr – 4:30 AM
Zuhr – 1:15 PM
Asr – 6:30 PM
Maghreb – 10 Mins after Sunset
Isha – 10:00 PM
Inshallah Hafiz Shahid Shaikh and Mufti Bilal will be leading Taraveeh prayers this year
We will have community Iftars all 7 days a week during Ramadan. MCNJ will arrange for these meals with community sponsorship. Please contact Br. Shahzeb, Br. Najeeb for sponsoring iftar.
Insha’Allah we will arrange baby sitting free of cost for children between the ages of 2-10.
Zakah & Fitrah
- Please give your Fitrah & Zakah as early as possible during Ramadan
- Fitrah is a minimum of $10 per person and it should be given for every member of the family.
- The parking at MCNJ will be reserved for older, women and children on first come first basis.
- If you are coming via I-287 or Rt1, park at 629 Amboy Ave (Previously known as Cyktor) Building lot on Walsh Avenue (Behind the building)
- Musallees praying 8 rakat’s of Taraweeh, please park at lots other than MCNJ
- Note: Please do not park in 7-Eleven parking
We look forward to seeing all of you at the Masjid and getting to meet all of you personally. Please join us in our daily Iftar at the masjid and Taraweeh prayers.
We ask Allah SWT that you and your families have a blessed Ramadan. Ameen