Start of Ramadan
Ramadan Prayer Times
Taraveeh Prayers By Shaikh Ahmad Ibrahim & Mufti Bilal
InshAllah Shaikh Ahmad Ibrahim from Egypt will be leading Taraveeh prayers along with Mufti Bilal this Ramadan at MCNJ
Iftar (Sponsorship is open)
We will have community Iftars all 7 days a week during Ramadan. MCNJ will arrange for these meals with community sponsorship. Please contact Br. Shahzeb (732-581-5520), Br. Najeeb(732-754-4497) or Br Mubasheer Syed (908-472-3228) for sponsoring iftar or Donate online here.
Iftar Weekday Sponsorship: $750
Iftart Weekend Sponsorship: $1800
Iftar Partial Sponsorship: $100 (Or any amount)
Insha’Allah we will arrange babysitting free of cost for children between the ages of 4-8.
Zakah & Fitra
- Please give your Fitrah & Zakah as early as possible during Ramadan
- Fitrah is a minimum of $10 per person and it should be given for every member of the family before end of Ramadan.
- The parking at MCNJ will be reserved for older, women and children on first come first basis.
- If you are coming via I-287 or Rt1, park at 629 Amboy Ave (Previously known as Cyktor) Building lot on Walsh Avenue (Behind the building)
- Musallees praying 8 rakat’s of Taraweeh, please park at lots other than MCNJ
- Please see the attached parking map below
- Note: Please do not park in 7-Eleven parking
Security Infoshare and Career Night – Friday, May 3rd @8 PM
Welcome Ramadan with Shaikh Yusuf Islahi – Saturday, May 4th @8 PM
Ramadan Daily programs and Weekend Programs:
- Five Daily Prayers and Taraweeh
- Daily Iftar
- Tafseer of Quran 15 Minutes before Isha everyday.
- Short Reminder after Fajr
- Saturday after Fajr Halaqa
- Sunday after Fajr Halaqa
- Staurday After Dhur lecture
- Sunday After Dhur Lecture
Ramadan Awareness Letters for Work and School
We look forward to seeing all of you at the Masjid and getting to meet all of you personally. Please join us in our daily Iftar at the masjid and Taraweeh prayers.
We ask Allah SWT that you and your families have a blessed Ramadan. Ameen