Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakaatuhu,
The crescent moon to commence the month of Dhul Hijjah was NOT sighted in Haramain (Makkah and Madina). Further to this, the moon is not sighted anywhere in the eastern corridor of the United States therefore as per HCC policy it has been decided unanimously that we will complete 30 days of Dhul Qa’dah insha’Allah.
The holy month of Dhul Hijjah begins on Wednesday, July 22, 2020, and accordingly, the day of ‘Arafah will be on Thursday, July 30, 2020, and Eid ul Adha will be celebrated on Friday, July 31, 2020.
Eid Salah Details: Friday, July 31st.
Due to limited space, Pre-Registration is required to manage each salah count. Please register for Eid Ul Adha Salah by filling in the form below:
Eid Ul Adha Salah Registration Form
Location: MCNJ Fords
1st Prayer at 7:00 AM
2nd Prayer at 8:00 AM
3rd Prayer at 9:00 AM (Full)
4th Prayer at 10:00 AM
- MCNJ will be following all CDC and State protocols in social distancing and the number of attendees for each prayer.
- MCNJ recommends Children under age 13 and adults over 65 to pray at home. Also, for sisters, we will be making arrangements in 9 AM Salah and we have limited numbers.
- If you are sick or having any symptoms related to Covid-19, please stay home.
- Once capacity is reached, we will ask everyone to stay in the car for the next prayer.
- Everyone must sign in and temperature will be taken at the door before entering the facility.
- Please come with Wudu, prayer rugs, and mask.