MCNJ was incorporated as a 501c(3) non profit organization in Oct 1992 to establish an Islamic Community Center to provide educational, social and spiritual environment to Muslims with a special emphasis on Muslim youth to prepare them for the challenges of education and maintaining a firm commitment towards Islamic values and ideologies.
By the Grace of Allah (swt) we currently have the following activities:
- Five times daily prayers
- Friday prayer
- Weekly Programs
- Sunday Islamic School in rented premises, attended by more than 300 students along with daily (Monday through Thursday) lessons on Tilawat-e-Quran with Tajweed.
- Quranic classes (Tajweed) for children and adults.
- New Muslim Support
- Islamic Marriage (Nikah)
- Counseling Services
- Funeral Services
- Taraweeh Prayers
- Eid Prayers in rented premises along with various community events.
- Islamic Lectures
We request your full participation in the project by:
- Making dua and donating generously.
- Volunteers to work in committees.
- Talking to your friends and relatives and seeking their support for the project.
- Setting-up Personal meeting with anyone you know that can help.