Assalaam Alaikum Warahmatullah Wa Barkatahu,
Insha’Allah, the Muslim Community of New Jersey will hold its quarterly General Body meeting at Masjid Bab-al-Rahmah, Fords, New Jersey
On Friday September 30th, 2016 After Magrib Salah (6:45 PM).
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Recitation of Qu’ran
- President’s Welcome and Address
- Committee Updates
- General Discussion/Q&A Session
Dear brothers and sisters, please make every attempt to participate in the meeting, Insha’Allah.
- General Body meeting is an opportunity to get to know Shura
- Platform for community to ask questions to Shura
- Participate in MCNJ general affairs of community
- Convey ideas for betterment of community
- Advice how Shura can serve the community in best way possible
- Inculcate transparency and accountability for those who are responsible to serve the community.